Turbines can temporarily increase the altitude of the ship, while they are also used to exit an allod. Each Turbine costs 30 to create.
Turbines are rarely used in the Astral itself. They elevate the ship for a few seconds, after which it will lower itself down to the default altitude.
- Strength: durability (hitpoints) of the device
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Impulse: this is how high/low the ship will move every second of an elevation/descent duration
- Duration: the length of a single elevation/descent in seconds (5000 = 5 seconds, the ship will move up until 5 seconds have passed, after that the ship will start moving to the default altitude)
- Energy Consumption: the amount of reactor energy consumed by using the turbine
- Recoil: the cooldown of the Up/Down buttons (5000 = 5 seconds)
You can sort the table by clicking on the icons.