Goblins can repair other ship devices when they become damaged in Astral battles. Each Goblin costs 75 to create.
To repair a device, you must bring a goblin near it. To grab a goblin, you need to approach it and interact with it. Note that shields cannot be repaired by goblins, only by entering the hangar.
All Goblin types can be useful in different situations:
- Tinkerers are suitable for devices that have less hitpoints, and need to be repaired faster. They are a good option for repairing Cannons.
- Mechanics have medium repair time and power consumption. This is usually the most efficient goblin.
- Repairmen are suited for heavily damaged devices that have a lot of hitpoints. The repairs last 30 seconds, during which the goblin cannot be used for anything else.
As an example, a Resourceful Goblin Mechanic will repair a device for 15 seconds. Every second it will repair 91 points of damage (for a total of 1365 points of damage), while consuming 28 energy per second (for a total of 420 energy).
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Repair Radius: Goblins can repair multiple devices if you place them correctly (for example, between two damaged Cannons)
- Repair Time: the amount of time the goblin will spend repairing a device, even if it's no longer damaged
- Effectiveness: the amount of device hitpoints that are repaired every second of the Repair Time
- Energy Consumption: the amount of reactor energy the goblin consumes every second of repairing
- Recoil: the cooldown time between using a goblin (it is 20 seconds regardless of the Recoil value)
You can sort the tables by clicking on the icons.