Cannons are the primary weapons used to defend and attack ships in the Astral. Each Cannon costs 30 to create.
When choosing the most suitable cannons for your ship, you need to carefully consider their Damage versus Energy Consumption. Firing multiple powerful cannons will quickly overheat the reactor, so using a couple of weaker cannons instead will result in better performance.
Weapon range also plays an important part. When fighting demons, long-range weapons are generally more useful. Short-range cannons that consume less energy and recharge faster are more useful for fighting other ships.
- Strength: durability (hitpoints) of the device
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Damage: base damage done by a shot
- Range: maximum distance between the ship and the target
- Charge: cooldown time between each shot (30000 = 30 seconds)
- Energy Consumption: the amount of reactor energy consumed with every shot
- Damage to Shields/Devices/Hulls: multipliers that modify the damage when firing against an enemy ship (damage against demons supposedly uses 2 as multiplier)
You can sort the table by clicking on the icons.