Artilleries are ship weapons that face forward, unlike Cannons. Each Artillery costs 75 to create.
Artilleries fire a series of shots (AoE) in quick succession (1 shot every second). Every consecutive shot does two times more damage than the previous, but consumes twice the amount of energy, which can result in an overheated reactor (for example, the first shot does 225 damage and consumes 24 energy, the second will do 450 damage for 48 energy, third will do 900 damage for 96 energy etc). To prevent overheating, artillery fire should be interrupted after a few seconds.
- Strength: durability (hitpoints) of the device
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Damage: damage done by the first shot (doubles with every consecutive shot)
- Range: maximum distance between the ship and the target
- Energy Consumption per shot: the amount of reactor energy consumed with the first shot (doubles with every consecutive shot)
- Damage to Shields/Devices/Hulls: multipliers that modify the damage when firing against an enemy ship (damage against demons supposedly uses 2 as multiplier)
You can sort the table by clicking on the icons.